Gin, grapefruit juice, and absinthe make one tasty drink, as seen in this cocktail by bar pro Jim Meehan.
- absinthe (such as St. George), to rinse
- 11/2 ounces Plymouth gin
- 3/4 ounce Plymouth sloe gin
- 1 ounce grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- Garnish: 1 grapefruit wedge
- Rinse a chilled cocktail or coupe glass with absinthe and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Rate This Recipe